New Collection 2018
A basket that is as practical as it is stylish! The Zoco Black Natural basket by Lorena Canals takes its inspiration from Moroccan city souks. Stylish and perfect for storing books, magazines, plants or laundry. Made with natural dies. Can be machine-washed too!
Color: black natural (others available)
Measures: 30 x 30 x 50 cm
Materials: 100% cotton
Lorena Canals New Collection 2018
A basket that is as practical as it is stylish! The Zoco Black-Natural basket takes its inspiration from Moroccan city souks with their wealth of handicrafts and those colors drawn straight from nature.
Thanks to its size, it is perfect for storing books, magazines, plants and for putting laundry etc.
Due to its original design, it fits in with any contemporary style and can be used in a kid's or teenager's room or in the living room, dining room, hall, terrace or garden.
Hand-crafted, it is 100% cotton and combines a natural cotton color, without any kind of dyeing, with a dyed black color using natural tints.
This polyedric shaped braided basket has a circular base that widens out in the first band of color and which, when it changes color, starts to narrow slightly, ending in 2 practical handles sewn on to it, allowing it to be moved with ease.
It is available in other colors on our website.
More info about the product
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Color: black natural (others available)
- Measures: 30 x 30 x 50 cm
- Materials: 100% cotton
More information about the brand Lorena Canals:
- Lorena Canals is the pioneer brand of the washable rugs and cushions concept, which has revolutionized the decoration sector, being well and quickly accepted by an increasingly practical and demanding society.
- This product complies with all quality and safety standards for children. The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- It is environmentally friendly. It uses non-toxic dyes and 100% natural raw materials.
- Extensive quality controls: controls of needles and other metals have been applied.
- Lorena Canals is committed to the world of children and their development: it finances the education of more than 120 children in North India, giving them the opportunity to decide their own future. By buying any item from the collections, you are helping many children go to school and receive the necessary attention. Discover the Sakûla Project by Lorena Canals.
Product washing instructions:
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.