Washable Rug Bereber Vintage NudeLorena Canals
The elegance of vintage nude for the Bereber Rug! Inspired by our beige Bereber model, it is perfect for creating an elegant and contemporary atmosphere. 100% cotton rug in a rectangular design, washable in a domestic washing machine (9 kg).
Materials: 100% Cotton
Size: 140 x 200 cm
Washing instructions: In washing machine (9 kg) with cold water (see further washing instructions below)
The elegance of vintage nude for the Bereber Rug! Inspired by our beige Bereber model, it is perfect for creating an elegant and contemporary atmosphere. 100% cotton rug in a rectangular design, washable in a domestic washing machine (9 kg). Available in intense and subtle colors, it blends in perfectly, whether in a nursery or boy's or girl's bedroom or in other settings: living room, bedroom, corridor, patio or garden. Hand-made using the loop technique, its natural dyes make it safe and, being cotton, it is soft, pliable and light. It combines with the Trace washable rug, Bereber, Square and Circle cushions, Bereber wall hangings and Pebbles baskets.
Size: 140 x 200 cm
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: 100% cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
Length: 200cm / 78,74in
Depth: 140cm / 55,11in
Complete the look