Washable Almond Valley L Rug Lorena CanalsLorena Canals
- For this size, we recommend a washing machine with a minimum capacity of 6 kg. Wash separately at 30º, using a delicate cycle and a short program (maximum 30 min), without bleaching.
- Use mild soap, do not use fabric softeners.
- Be sure to use a low spin cycle if the carpet has braids or fringes.
- Do not leave in the washing machine once the washing is finished, the colors may mix or stain other parts of the carpet.
- Dry in dryer at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.
- If you find any long or loose thread, cut with scissors. Never pull the thread.
- Keep away from fire.
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully crafted one by one and handmade.
- Eco-friendly: Wool and non-toxic dyes.
- Light thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements and achieve a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Each piece is unique, so small variations in color and shape can occur.
- Our products are made with 100% natural fiber. For this reason, it is possible that wool carpets release lint, it will decrease as the carpet is aspirated (low or medium power).
- It has the certificates: Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 1800.
- It is respectful with the environment. No toxic dyes or contaminants are used.
- Suitable for heated floors.
- Made in India
Length: 80cm / 31,49in
Depth: 140cm / 55,11in
Complete the look
- Fast delivery